Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Strangest Rule in the Bible


Lord Kadizzle is still plowing through the book A Year of Living Biblically. Last night the author of the book was asked by his grandfather what was the strangest rule in the Bible. Apparently the Bible forbids a woman from grabbing the testicles of the person her husband is fighting. For example: If Lord Kadizzle were to engage neighbor Bob in a round of fisticuffs, The Commander is prohibited from grabbing Bob's testicles to aid Lord Kadizzle. The punishment for The Commander according to the Bible is to have her hand cut off. When I warned the Commander about this rule, she said what if I kick him in the groin or do something else. Like the author explained to his grandfather, I explained to the commander the rule only addressed grabbing testicles. I need to tell Bob about this rule, I am not sure if he will be more or less inclined to punch me the next time he has to endure one of my tiraids.

No comments: