Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mr. Do Nothing


I defy someone to tell me something George Bush did postive. In my memory I don't ever think a president squandered more time in the White House. If the world asked the question are we better off than we were before this man stepped on stage, people would not answer they would laugh. In the process of doing nothing positive the man has squandered the resources of our country. 700 million for an embassy in Iraq that will cost 1.2 billion a year to run? Bush mush have more "Brownie's" in his administration than you can shake a stick at. His use of cronies is legendary. Remember the reports that he had 150 graduates from Pat Robertsons university working for him. How do you think things would turn out with that kind of help? People say it is a short time we have to live with the idiot, but I am dismayed we may actually elect another one like him in the same party.

No comments: