Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New York Times confirms Lord Kadizzles Views

The Bismarck Tribune must have been desperate for something to print. Yesterday Lord Kadizzle sent them a diatribe, and they printed it today. What good service. The thesis of my rant was the middle class has been screwed under the Republicans. Todays New York Times has an entire article devoted to proving what Lord Kadizzle said in his letter to the editor(The Boom that wasn't). Thank you for backing me up NYT. Seeing the NYT article I was sorely tempted to print it out and show it to the Republican knucklehead up the street, then I remembered that nothing in the New York Times is true if it does not support Bush policy. Last night I almost puked when I saw the blatant Fox News with Karl Rove acting as a lick spittle for them. How could any human with more than a pea for a brain not see through Fox News when they put someone like Karl Rove in a position to spew fertilizer. If there is a person out there who thinks Karl Rove is anything more than Satan in a Suit, please call me, I want proof idiots of that quality exist.

No comments: