Monday, April 28, 2008

Amazing Spin on Reverend Wright

Watching the nightly news Lord Kadizzle was steaming. The spin put on what Reverend Wright said was unbelievable. If you listened to what he said in it's entirety, it made perfect sense. I have lost a lot of trust in our news media, after hearing the man, and then hearing the way he was portrayed. The trick they used is subtle, but effective. They say he was saying "radical" things. I could not see anything radical about what he said. The news didn't say what was radical about what he said. If you want to see how the news can spin things, and in this case I will freely admit IT WAS NOT FOX The spin was as bad as anything Fox could have come up with. Why they want to attack this man is beyond me. He comes off as well educated and well spoken. You could see the mean steak in the woman who was asking him questions after his speech. Each question was meant to put a dagger in him. His answers blew her away every time. You could just see her getting more enraged. Don't take my word for it, watch him, I am sure he will be on C-Span. Just announced Kieth Olberman will talk about him tonight. This should be good, it will be test of Olberman, he is one of my favorites, I cannot wait to see his take.

No comments: