Saturday, March 18, 2023

Gary Morris the lying little rat

Gary Morris is the head of the Republican Party in the Payson area. Lying does not bother him at all. Yesterday I found out he called a local radio station KMOG and lied profusely about me. Gary Morris claimed I was arrested in North Dakota. This is a total fabrication. Additionally Gary Morris claimed I assaulted Senator Kevin Cramer. I pointed out to Mr. Morris that Kevin Cramer himself said I never assaulted him. I told the lying Gary Morris that he could do research and confirm what I told him. Rob Port is a columnist in North Dakota. Rob Port has helped spread misinformation about me, but he also inadvertently help spread the truth. Rob Port has a radio show. On that radio show I spoke to Kevin Cramer, and apologized for stuffing 23 dollars down his shirt. That is a long story we will get to later. Gary Morris could find the truth by speaking with Rob Port and finding a recording of that radio show. 

 After I found out about the lies Gary Morris promoted, I called Gary Morris and asked him to meet with me to discuss the lies he is promoting. Gary Morris refused to meet and discuss his lying. Morris has been spreading the rumor I am a dangerous person. Among the fables he has concocted is that I am a danger to Shirly Dye, one of the Tea Party shaker and movers. Shirly knows the truth and has stood up for it. Shirly and I have had breakfast together and she knows I an not about to hurt anyone, and never have assaulted anyone, yet Gary Morris promotes this idea.

Now Gary for the full story.  In 2017 I went to a town hall meeting with Kevin Cramer in Mandan North Dakota. When Cramer did the usual dodge and weave with questions I stood up and challenged his distortions. This did not go over well with the Hoopleheads in attendance. A supporter of Kevin Cramer brought a chair and sat in the isle beside me at the meeting. That supporter implied that I was to stop speaking up. At one point when I was addressing Kevin Cramer this man began choking me. The police grabbed the man and threw him out of the meeting. 

Now it is important to remember this man who choked me was thrown out fifteen minutes before I put 23 dollars down the shirt collar of Senator Cramer. The reason this is important is because later the news media spliced video of this man choking me to the incident that happened later. This was done to make it appear the man was defending Kevin Cramer from me. Gary Morris could go to KFYR television and see the tapes that verify what I am saying. Gary Morris likes to lie and will not do that. 

Later in the meeting a young woman who appeared in her early twenties stood up to ask Kevin Cramer a question.  The young lady was almost in tears as she explained her child had been born with serious birth defects. The woman asked Cramer what he would do about long term health care for her baby. Cramer danced around the issue and gave her no real answer. 

At this point I stood up and challenged Cramer about the fact he provided an 800 billion dollar tax break to the rich. Cramer replied it was their money in the first place and he was merely returning it. Think about it, everyone's tax money is their money to begin with. 

At this point someone in the audience said " I don't mind paying taxes to help that woman". This gave me a stupid idea. I thought if I gave Cramer all the money in my wallet, others would donate to the woman. I took all the money from my wallet and tried to give it to Cramer. He refused to take the money. Next, I tried to put the money in the sport coat pocket Cramer was wearing. He brushed my hand away. Finally I just stuffed the money down his shirt collar. 

Now the key to all of Gary Morris lying starts. The news media was behind Cramer, and when they took pictures from their angle it appeared I was striking him. That was totally untrue. You can go to Youtube and see a video of the incident. The news media including Rob Port played up the incidence and never brought up what the discussion was all about. The whole issue with the woman, health care, and her child was ignored. Instead the story was sensationalized. Gary Morris grabbed onto the story for his own purposes. 

Rob Port the radio host asked me if I would apologize to Cramer on his radio program. I agreed to apologize to Cramer if Cramer would address twelve questions I had brought to the original Mandan Town hall meeting. That was the deal with Rob Port. When I spoke with Kevin Cramer on Rob Ports radio show I did apologize to Kevin Cramer for stuffing the money down his shirt. Cramer said on the radio program to thousands of people I DID NOT ASSAULT him. Gary Morris could verify this, but instead lying serves his purpose. 

Now, why does Gary Morris want to promote the lies he does? In 2022 I moved to Payson, Arizona. Payson is infested with far right Republicans. Fed up with their lies I went to a store they have where they sell Trump crap. At their store I got into a heated discussion about them lying and promoting Trump's lies. 

At some point later around June my daughter called crying because my granddaughters school was locked down. I was angry because the Republicans refuse to do anything about gun control. Driving near the Republican Headquarters in Payson I decided to stop at the nest of the Republicans and discuss gun control. 

The discussion started out reasonably, and then some woman said " The problem is not guns, it is mental illness". To this statement I replied " Yes, it is mental illness,  71 mentally ill people voted for Trump".  The discussion became heated and some woman told me to leave or she would call the police. I don't like these sort of threats, and I told her to go ahead. The police showed up and I was arrested for trespass. 

In the course of the encounter with the police a police officer came out of Republican headquarters with what appeared to be a wanted poster. The paper had a picture of me with a Trump Maga hat on. At first I did not recognize the picture, but later realized the Republicans had take the picture and a post from my facebook page. The picture was part of sarcastic comments I made about the Republicans. 

It was at this point I realized the Republicans had searched the entire internet to see how they could cause problems for me. No doubt they came across the incident with Cramer. The Republicans filed a restraining order against me. Gary Morris lied on the restraining order in his usual fashion. I easily could have gone in front of a judge to have the restraining order removed, but did not. The lies were self apparent. Morris implied I had a handgun. This was a complete lie. 

The picture with me wearing a MAGA hat was also an interesting fabrication. I had posted the picture on facebook, but  my wife had thrown the hat out a year before the Republicans ever seized on the fabrication. 

I had no idea how devious the Republicans were about lying and fabrications. Somehow the Republicans cooked up the idea to cause more problems for me. Gary Morris had to be a key part of this. 

Now read this carefully, this is speculation. I believe someone in the Republican Tea Party circle called a member of Kevin Cramer's staff. That someone claimed to be me. The person who made the false claim said they were me and they were going to punch Cramer. 

If you look at how all this unfolded you can see cooperation between North Dakota Republicans and Gary Morris. Unlike Gary Morris I will not claim this is true. It is speculation. Somehow the Morris gang got hold of Rob Port, and Cramer, and cooked up a story. Rob Port called me in Payson about the claim I threatened to punch Cramer. I clearly told Rob Port he was being had by the Republicans in Payson. Port wanted a good story and published the concocted story I believe Gary Morris cooked up. I don't know the role Morris played, but more and more things point to him. 

As a  result of the cooperation between the Payson Republicans and Cramer's office the Capitol Police and Payson Police came to my house on July 13, of 2022.

At the expense of tax payers two Capitol Police people were flown to Phoenix. A nice young woman, and young man were the Capitol Police officers. They were very nice and professional. After speaking with them for about an hour they left, I never heard from them again. 

From what I have been able to figure out the Capitol Police searched my phone records and discovered I never made the alleged call to Cramer. The Capitol Police must have dropped the who thing realizing it was a political trick. Before the Capitol police left my living room I asked them what would happen and when I would hear from them. They said I would hear from them in about two weeks. It has been damn near a year and nothing. They realized how Gary Morris works. 

Gary Morris can meet me and we can discuss facts. Gary Morris will not do that because he knows he is on the wrong side of the truth. Anyone reading this can talk to me in person and I can tell them what actually took place. 

Now, for one more part of Republican lying. The local Republican have made numerous false police reports about me and my actions. A case in point. My wife and I were in Cottonwood, Arizona at a family picnic. The Republicans called the Payson police and claimed I was riding and orange bicycle through their protest on highway 87 yelling "  Fuck you".  

I spoke with the police who I could see at my door with out Ring Door bell when they came to my house while I was in Cottonwood. I told the police to look in my garage and see I did not own an orange bike. Later on that Saturday I met with a police officer and we discussed the set up the Republicans had concocted. It was clear to the police the Republican made a claim they clearly knew was false. The police said six Republicans could identify me, but all six said they had never seen me before. I can tell you about more false claims the Republican have made. 

Why did the Republicans make false claims?  The Republicans thought with a restraining order they could have me jailed if they could get one lie to stick. The Payson police realized the Republicans had no compunction about lying. 

For 25 years I was a municipal Judge. In court figuring out the truth is the job of a judge. A key part to determining  truth is hearing both sides. You can call me Gary Morris can talk to me, and you can decide for yourself what is true and what is not. Gary Morris will not confront the truth, he is just like Trump who refuses to go to court and testify. Trump knows he lies, Gary Morris knows he lies. 



No comments: