Friday, December 06, 2019

What to do?

Sitting here in my nice little Airbnb in Auckland.  The room has been done very nicely and I am impressed with the modernity of the place.  It is an old house and from the outside looks run down, but inside they have very nice fixtures, air conditioning system, and the room is very new and nice. 

My idea about renting a motorcycle seems to be falling thru.  Looks like renting a car may be the answer.  Hopefully I can go downtown and get one.  Wish Kadizzle had made a longer reservation at this airbnb, but such is life.  Managed to get everything plugged in here, but the electricity is all 220 so it is a bit of a problem. With the time change I slept well, but got up here at about 4 in the morning.  Have to see how the day pans out.

Got an interesting email from a guy I took sailing.  He wanted to sail in every state and mentioned me in an article he wrote for a sailing magazine.  As I told him it seems very strange, but to this day I think North Dakota has the best sailing I have found.

No comments: