Friday, September 29, 2023

KMOG Don't call if you don't agree Make accusations, but never provide evidence

Some commentary below on KMOG radio. Like any good Republican propaganda radio station they make vague accusations. Mike Quinn is abusive. How? What did he say? When? Where? No answers. This is KMOG. When they have a right wing election denier on and you ask a difficult question, that is abusive. Just like Gary Morris, KMOG management will not talk. They know there is no case for their one sided radio show. Today they hung up on me three times, and on another caller once. Dissent just will not be tolerated. I asked to buy an hour of air time. They will not reply. Like Gary Morris, it is run, dog run. When you got no ammo, run dog, run is what you get. If you want to hear a phone go click when they hang up, just call up and challenge the liars. Todays fabricator said  I paid $200 to fire my misleading statements out on the air, and no one should eat into my time for making up stuff. This is KMOG. For two hundred dollars you can lie like Trump, of course only right wing stop the government lies count. An amazing thing happened today on the propaganda show. One of their own called in and said " Let Mike Quinn talk".  This was a right wing guy saying the Constitution supported free speech. Wow, one of their own dingers who understands the concept of free speech. The dinger said if I were allowed to talk I would embarrass myself. Seemed like a good argument. Of course the guy said I was a communist. That is KMOG radio. The Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh radio station of Payson, Arizona. As Trump takes us down the drain, radio stations like KMOG will provide the sewage that goes with the decline. 







No comments: