Monday, September 04, 2023

Kadizzle in Andorra Spain

 A unique drive here, road winding, but good. Mountains are beautiful and very steep. Cannot think of any mountains as steep in the U.S. Andorra is tightly squeezed into the valley. No where to park in the entire town.

Had an incident with a parking lot. It was owned by a car dealership beside the lot. You got one hour free. Somehow I lost my ticket. The jerk at the dealership wanted me to pay $20 to get out. Kadizzle was enraged. One of the dealers employees was taking a car out. Got right behind him and zipped out while the gate was open. I hope he is as pissed as he got me. Maybe he called the police. Got the feeling he did not like Americans. Must’ve had a bad U.S. experience. 

Will go to a smaller town tomorrow and see if I can get an e-bike.

Hotel will not serve dinner until 8. Spanish eat very late. Haven’t eaten since 7 in the morning.



No comments: