Monday, April 03, 2023

What we can learn from Artificial Intelligence

Kadizzle has been experimenting with artificial intelligence. A.I seems like it might be a wonderful thing for the Hoopleheads. When you ask A.I. a question, you do not get some biased answer. If the Hooples tested their goofy ideas against A.I. it would be very enligntening for them. The Hooples are so used to asking someone like Tucker Carlson or Hannity for an opinion. A.I. does not give opinions, but it also does not spin like Fox News does. Of course the Hooples shy away from anything unbiased or factual. Reality is scary for them. For example, the Hooples like to say violent crime is increasing, A.I. says it is decreasing. The Hooples like to blame the poor for so much. The A.I reality shows a much different picture. Now dearest Hooples, Kadizzle asked A.I if Donald Trump won his last election. Here is what A.I said

Donald Trump ran for re-election in the 2020 United States presidential election, but he did not win. The election was won by Joe Biden, who became the 46th President of the United States. The election results were officially certified by Congress on January 6, 2021, after a contentious and controversial period in which Trump and his supporters made baseless claims of widespread voter fraud. The results were also upheld by multiple courts, including the Supreme Court.

Keep in mind Frank, Jeff B. and Gary. Now you will have to claim A.I. is a liberal fraud. Right? Of course you dolts could try the old " Well Joe cheated". Whatever fries your bacon.  

No comments: