Monday, April 10, 2023

Unknown tries, but fails to lie again.

Poor old unknown, who Kadizzle suspects is Gary Morris, or Mike Heather. Try as he may he cannot defeat the truth. If you follow this blog you know the entire story about my incident with Kevin Cramer. You know the truth. If you want the real story and to know the distortion and lies of Rob Port, and Unknown call me my number is 701-748-6111, Unknown will not call because he hides like a coward that has no integrity. Let's make this short and sweet for Unknown. The Capitol Police came to my house as a result of a Republican scheme. The Capitol Police realized it was a political stunt by the Republicans in  Payson. If there had been any substance to this fake phone call the Republicans made the Capitol Police would have done something. The Capitol Police checked my phone records and found that I never made any call to a staff member of Kevin Cramer. Unknown knows this, I told Rob Port he was being used by the Republicans. Unknown has to hide because he or she knows the whole thing was a set up that failed. Even though they have been exposed The Payson Republicans still try to hide this lie. Unknown does not have the courage to call me and the reason is very simple, he knows he is lying.Both Gary Morris and Michael Heather refuse to engage in a public forum with their lies. They have the perfect platform to provide documentation about their lies. Either of the cowards can come to the local Tea Party and stand on stage to make their accusations. I will stand beside them and answer any and all questions about their lies. Nope, they are gutless cowards. 

These cowards play the classic Trump game. Tell a lie, then refuse to come to court and back it up. Remember Trump won the election, I think he lost, Gary Morris and Michael Heather think Trump won. You decide who to believe. 


No comments: