Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Make me Puke

I just read that Huckabee has accepted an endorsement from the author of the "Left Behind" series. When Guilliani accepted and endorsement from Pat Robertson, I thought that was bottom scraping. Guilliani was a complete fraud with Robertson because anyone with any sense knows he doesn't buy the religious routine for one moment. At least you could say Huckabee is at least honestly deluded. If we get another president elected by some politician pandering to the fundamentalist, we are up the creek. One good thing I would have to give Huckabee credit for is he will call a spade a spade. Huckabee has come out publically against the rotten CEO scam in this country whereby they get outragous salaries while the workers get nothing. If I had to choose a candidate on the Republican side, Huckabee would be my choice. It is hard to trust him however when you realize the lunacy he believes in.

No comments: