Monday, February 12, 2024

The Idiot

Ok, you have a special assignment. First, you listen to the song on the video below, and you get the tune of The Idiot in you head. Next, you read Kadizzle's words with this tune in mind. 



I put on my MAGA hat
And I went to the grocery store
A man looked at me and said
" What are you wearing that hat for?"

I looked right back and this is what I said
"That hat tells you there is nothing in my head"

The man looked at me in my shabbily clothes
 and this is what he said
I guess that make you an idiot I suppose

Well I don't read much, and I am out of touch,
But I like my MAGA hat
Trump lies to me and tells me what to think
And I like it like that

The man looked at me in my shabby clothes and said
" Your an idiot I suppose"

I often go to The Tea Party and I meet my MAGA friends
We all repeat Trump's lies with the other guys
And discuss Fox TV
And that makes me, and it is plain to see
An idiot I suppose



No comments: