Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Trip To Lake Pleasant

Yesterday we drove to Lake Pleasant with Perry. Two sailboats were actually out on the water. It looked like there may be some nice camping places by the water. We may move up there tomorrow, but that decision is still up in the air. Today we are going to the Hurd Museum with Perry. Weather here has been overcast, which is unusual. Perry says the orange crop has suffered from the cold weather. It looks like giant televisions are taking over here. At Ken Petersons we saw his giant TV, and now we are watching the History channel here on Perry's huge tv. These new televisions must have magical properties, because I dreamed last night I was in a river in Africa swimming with alligators. This must have been the result of watching a program about Africa before I went to bed. In my dream I was walking in the river for awhile carrying some raw chicken meat. It occurred to me this was not a good idea in the presence of alligators, so reluctantly I threw it away. Here I am drinking coffee, so everything worked out fine.

No comments: