Friday, January 05, 2007

Dutchess of Dallas casts doubt on Lord Kadizzle's were abouts?

I'm not sure where in the Hell Mike Quinn may be, but I know that guy dancing around the world isn't Lord Kadizzle. The physique of the dancer is far to parsimonious for his Lordship. Having seen Kadizzle dance the jig at his daughter's wedding with his brother and brother-in-law, I also know that the dancer does not match the agility of the Lord when he kicks up his heels. Perhaps if we look under a rock in the backyard in Hazen, we may find Kadizzle. Or should we put on our snorkle gear and check the snowbanks?

I never saw chains on the rear wheel of a motorcycle. I guess we don't get enough snow here to merit chains.

Lord Snowden's apprentice, Michael Weeks, took the attached photo of the Duchess of Dallas. She seems to have fallen into the wrong fairy tale. She looks more like a refugee from Cinderella than a relative of Lord Kadizzle

No comments: