Monday, August 15, 2022

Important News

 Sorry to announce this, but the Kadizzle Blog is going to disappear. My family has become concerned about the violence of the Republicans. They have used social media information to attack me on several occasions already. They distort what is said, and lie about what is written. On two occasions the Republicans have made false claims to law enforcement and used distorted information to do it. My children are concerned the mentally ill Republicans may be a danger to them. I cannot take a chance with the mentally ill Trump cultist. If you want to continue to read this blog email me. I can limit who can read this blog. If I know you I will invite you to read the blog. If you want to continue I will need your email. It is a sad state of affairs, but I cannot risk anyone harassing my family. My email is dakotaquinn@gmail.com.

No comments: