Saturday, July 20, 2019

Sylvie is here

Kadizzle gets to see his first grandchild today, the amazing Sylvie.  She is excited to come to North Dakota to go to Triangle Y Camp.   We get to see her for a day before she goes to camp.  She is a ball of fire in every sense so listen up Grandpa is going to brag.  She is an excellent athlete, scholar, and artist.  She is my partner in crime.  We have a lot of fun together.

The house is about 80% painted.  With the ladder fully extended Kadizzle stood at the top in a precarious position trying to reach a difficult place.  The damn phone rings.  After taking off my gloves full of paint and fishing the phone from my pocket I manage to answer.  Good news I won several million dollars.  With fake glee I respond.  Now the caller that has some sort of device disguising his voice tells me I do have to pay a delivery fee.  I had no clue it cost $391 to deliver two million dollars.  It must be heavier than I thought. The man asked if I was home and I assured him I was.  The next question was " Do you have 391 dollars to pay the fee.  I answered " Yes, I have it right here in my pocket".   The scammer then said " You are fooling with me" and hung up.  What an odd comment from a con man.  This is the second time in a few weeks I have won millions.  The next time they call I am going to ask if I can just come get the money to avoid the delivery charge.

Now I am sure there are Trump supporters out there who think Kadizzle is a fool because he will not pay $391 to have two million delivered.  Remember Trump gang how Donald is putting your tax breaks on the national debt credit card.  I love your Trumpers, but you need to do some math review and watch a few movies about con men. You might also study some Hitler history.


No comments: