Monday, May 14, 2007

Who wants to be me?


There are many days when I don't want to be me, so I can't imagine why anyone else would. However, I have noticed that people are writing comments to me, as me. I will try to explain. A couple days ago the Bismarck Tribune published a letter I wrote. The Tribune has an online comment section whereby people can respond to letters. A person can sign the letter any way they want. The net result is comments from Mr. Quinn, and Mike, to Mike Quinn. Now, I know a lot of people think I am crazy, but I hope I am not so crazy that I have other personalities that disagree with this personality, maybe I do. If indeed it is me writing to me, I would like to tell the other me's we must act in unison. If we don't stick together we are in trouble. Remember the old saying, Together we stand, separate we fall.

If you think you are me, let me know. I can give you a test that will help you determine if you are me. Some parts of the test are fun. I will put a pizza in front of you and see how much you eat. Usually this alone can let me figure out if you are me. If this doesn't work I can do a DNAA test. This is the test my wife uses to identify me. DNAA stands for Does Nothing At All. Here is how my wife does the test. Before she leaves the room she says "Do the Dishes, and take out the garbage". When she comes back she says "You have Done Nothing At All". Now, she knows it is me.

No comments: