Monday, May 07, 2007

Red Slippers found near Stanton


I always thought there was something peculiar about the Strawberry Hill farmstead near Stanton, where the Kerns reside. After Ray sent this picture of a tornado over his house yesterday, my mind began to click and I put it all together. Dothy and Toto; Ray and Janey ( the little dog he keeps under his leather jacket). The Wizard behind the curtian; The Wizard in the back of the barn. Now I seem to remember that when we were cutting logs with Ray, he was wearing ruby colored lumber jack boots. It is all making sense now. Ray insisted we come home on the Enchanted Highway. Does the term Yellow Brick Road mean anything? When I asked Ray what he thought about George Bush, he simply replied, "Now thats a horse of a different color".

No comments: