Friday, October 23, 2009

Letter to Medcenter One. You send one

Marnie Walth

Today I recieved my Inside Medcenter One Magazine. Usually this magizine goes directly from our post office box to the garbage. However, I am so angry about health care cost that I am taking the time to write. These fluffy magazines are full of touchy feely stuff, and I could get all the information I want on the internet. You could use this magazine to let people know where hospital money is going. Why don't you print a list of every doctors salary. Why don't you print the CEO salary and benifits. When you do be sure to let me know. I want to know the total cost of paying for this magazine. I am sure it is rolled into the cost of my health care. I strongly feel the time for fluff is over and you and your hospital need to get real. Why don't you do some honest reporting on health care and health care reform? Instead we get fluff. Why don't you talk about the people who have no health care and what we can do about it? Instead we get fluff. I am going to meet with the Insurance commissioner and see if it is practical to outlaw publications like yours that merely waste the patients dollar in a feel good fashion. All these litte cost add up to unaffordable health care cost. While your hospital contributes to the problem people suffer. While 44,000 Americans die every year because they have no health insurance, you take our money and publish fluff. Where is the morality?Please make sure I do not get this magazine anymore. I strongly advise you let everyone know what it cost to publish this and ask if they want to opt out. Please donate the cost of my subscription to those without health Insurance.

Mike Quinn Hazen North Dakota

No comments: