Thursday, October 22, 2009

Help with mystery

The other day Kadizzle asked who was reading this blog. Curt and Peg replied as follows

I intervened on your behalf when the Little Ranger wanted to cite you for refusing to ride a bicycle at Texas Springs in Death Valley. Later I saved you a long drive to ER after The Commander mentioned your waistline and you collapsed on the bench clutching your chest, croaking, "My heart! Pass the cookies!" Like a hero, I passed the cookies. Finally I called off the fighter jets harassing you on the highway to Stovepipe Wells

Kadizzle and The Commander remember camping near Curt and Peg in Death Valley. Send an email Curt and Peg to dakotaquinn@gmail.com tell us where you are. The Commander said you made good cookies, I think you put something in them that made my mental illeness worse, but if I never thanked you for saving me from a heart attack, I do now. What if another heart incident occurs and we do not have an cookies, please send cookies.

No comments: