Saturday, December 23, 2023

What? Got an add from the National Cremation Society

 Kadizzle feels real old right now, just got a letter from the National Cremation society. Wonder if someone recommended me. Told Jasper Littlebottom what seasoning I wanted them to use. Hope they salvage what they can. A lot of good fat that smells like cheeseburger will be there. Give my knees to the needy, and save my love for Winky. If my eyes still work give the to someone in the Trump cult so they can see through the fog. Be careful what you do with the brain it may confuse someone. 

Make sure they do not put me in the oven if I die from drinking. The explosion from the alcohol's fumes could be deadly. Put my ashes in the punch at the Republican Christmas banquet. Many predict Kadizzle will die from lead poisoning. 

No comments: