Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The Russian Puzzle continues

Just checked to see what countries are reading this blog.  Amazing that Russians are reading this three times more than Americans.  If you are a Russian email me and tell me why you would read this nonsense.  My email is dakotaquinn@gmail.com.  Kadizzle cannot comprehend why any Russian would be interested in this.  Even Kadizzle is not interested.  Do Russian computers automatically scan things?  Are you trying to learn English?  Please help me figure out why the system that keeps statistics for this site has so many Russians logging in.  Kadizzle would be glad to come to Russia and give a talk if each of you Russians would send one ruble, or just a few cases of good vodka. Vladamir, Egor, Stalin, Kruschev, someone clue me in.  

No comments: