Sunday, January 27, 2019

Learn to speak in tongues

Back in the town where we live there is a young nut case Kadizzle got to know.  He is a huge bumbling guy with some mental issues.  He does have a unique sense of humor.  He has been in jail several times and actually seems to enjoy it.  With another problem child he goes to church, which is strangely therapeutic for both of them.  Of course they go to a church peppered with goofy evangelicals that speak in tongues.  Presumably anyone reading this knows the routine where people get possessed by the " Holy Spirit" and start babbling.  It is all nonsense, but it works well in holy roller churches.  So Jayden is going to teach me to speak in tongues.  Jayden tells me all you have to do is say " I thought I bought a Kia, but I bought a Honda".   To make it work you have to say it quickly and with emphasis in church.  Try it.  Just say it quickly.   So just imagine Jayden and J. for Johnson in church speaking in tongues saying " I thought I bought a Honda, but I bough a Kia". 

Most good preachers after they get everyone fired up speaking in tongues, dancing, and waving their arms pass the collection plate.  Hal a lu jah.  Praise the lord.

No comments: