Sunday, March 25, 2018

Don't shoot my kids

Kadizzle is a hunter of pheasants. Kadizzle owns guns.  You can register my guns, you can finger print me, you can do what ever you need to do to keep guns from the nut cases.  Kadizzle is 69 years old and never once in those 69 years did Kadizzle need a hand gun to feel safe.  There are very simple solutions to gun violence, yet our Republicans are owned by the NRA.  The NRA is nothing but a terrorist organization run to sell guns and get Republicans elected.

Radio Frequency devices could be put in guns that would set off alarms when the guns are near schools, banks, churches, and so on.  These are the devices used to keep people from stealing high end goods in stores.  The cost is minimal.

Kadizzle has two wonderful daughters, and two wonderful grandchildren.  Kadizzle is not going to wait for those people to be shot before he acts.  The simple minded scared little men who need a gun to feel manly have no place in my world and I will fight them and their insanity every chance I get.

No comments: