Monday, November 14, 2016

Yup

Day after perfect day beside the lake we sit. The humming birds have found the treasure set out for them.  Although the winds are light by Lake Sakakawea standards a couple sail boats often ply the waters.  The desert is hurting for water. The streams are exstreamly streams, extremely dry.  In so many places where water always runs there is not water or it is stagnant.  The days of worry are over, we are in a world where you just ignore reality.  The world is melting down, but who cares the peaches will grow farther north and the polar bears will have to buy refrigeration.

So what do you do?  Enjoy what you can, while you can.  What about the children, the grand children?  Well they are on their own.  Are we guilty? Yes, we burnt the hell out of the oil, the coal, the natural gas as if you could do that and expect nothing to happen. Yes there are 6,000 jets in the sky at any given moment over the United States. Yes, most cars weigh about 5,000 pounds and have one occupant.  Sure the lake in front of us only has 30% of the normal amount of water.  So what I will have a good breakfast, I am fat, I am warm, I have gas for the car, the truck, and the cycle. What me worry?

Who makes that hat I will put on today?  It might be someone in China or India.  They make the chair I will sit in a little while.  Nice of them to do that, but how long will they be willing to serve my every need at slave labor wages?  Who knows, who cares?  If I go to town I need to buy some more wine.  Thank god for the people willing to pick those grapes.  Of course it will take some water to grow my grapes and vegetables for salads.  The Colorado is running dry, but maybe it will make it until I drop dead.  The trick to make this all work is just don't worry about it. Just pretend like it is not happening. Just pretend like a lot of liberals are stirring up a lot of lies.  Don't worry about other people.  I got mine and I got a gun so I can keep mine.  Now turn on the TV, turn up the air conditioner get a drink, sit back and watch America become great again. Quit being such a whiner and baby.

No comments: