Wednesday, November 05, 2008

They live in a small world



I don't know how anyone could watch the crowd in Chicago celebrating the defeat of racism, and small minded Republicanism and not feel the ultimate joy. The crowd in Chicago was full of people of every race and age. The McCain bunch portrayed exactly who they were, a bunch of rich white people with a sense of entitlement. My main feeling for the people who supported McCain is sorrow. An old friend of mine used to say "He lives in a small world". The sadness of living in a small world driven by greed, racism, urban legends, Rush Limbaughs, and Bill O'Rielly's is truely a punishment these people have inflicted on themselves. The big world they don't get to experience is a wonderful place where people are unshackled from stupidity, fundamentalism, and materialism. I just thank god I did not have to look into the face of a black person crying with joy in Chicago, and know I voted for McCain. I have never in my life felt better about a vote I cast than right now. If Obama is a complete failure as a president, he has done more for the world by simply getting elected than the Republicans have since they made the terrible mistake of of electing Ronald Reagen

No comments: