Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kadizzle Saved Woman from Hell


Last night Lord Kadizzle went to the symphony for the first time in over thirty years. His Lordship sat beside a woman he had spoken with two weeks earlier. The woman was the daughter of two chronic Republicans, and was the sad victim of lifelong exposure to erroneous thinking. In our earlier meeting she promised to vote for Obama, after she was lectured on the evils of Republicanism. To my amazement she said she proudly voted for Obama, and even took a picture of her ballot to show me.

It brings me great joy to know how close this woman was to going to hell when she had the good fortune of meeting me a week before the election. To know one person does not have to suffer eternal damnation because of a small effort I made brings me great joy.

No comments: