Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Blizzard in Hazen


No work today, the first Blizzard of the year is here. It will be nice to sit home and waste a day. Lord Kadizzle and The Commander both now have the double episodic. Reading the New York times this morning his Lordship saw a quote from a European that the election was like the Berlin wall coming down. In so many ways it was. A friend called last night and asked me what I was going to bitch about now. Good question, the dunderheads still provide plenty of fodder. It would be so nice if North Dakota was not populated by so many gumples. My dear friend Gertie has not stopped by for wine in a while, but she is sure Obama is a terrorist. Gertie's husband told me he was terrified Obama would get elected. I can just see him sitting in a corner scared to death. What scares me the most is the wreckage left by Bush. My savings have been devastated, and the Bush mess will take a generation to clean up. The spinners will blame everything on the Democrats within a month. Did you hear about Palin having a phony conversation with what she thought was the president of France. She out did herself in the nitwit category, and her staff proved even dumber.

No comments: