Friday, April 13, 2007

The Bismarck Tribune -- Late with the news-Late with delivery


The other day I got so mad at the Bismarck Tribune I wrote them a letter about their sorrowful articles. Of course they did not publish my letter. On the front page they put a weather story that happened ten years ago. I really don't care if it snowed ten years ago. A week later they come up with some other story on the front page about something that happened many years ago. They just don't get the concept of "News".

I thought you cannot possibly do worse than give a person old news, but the Bismarck Tribune has topped themselves in Hazen. For two days we got no paper. Maybe they are doing this just to me to teach me a lesson. On the third day at NOON they delivered two papers from the last two days. Now we get ten year old news delivered two days late. If you can top that let me know. Right now I am sitting here wondering what happened ten years ago because I don't have a morning paper. By noon they should have it on my doorstep if I am lucky. It is a sunny day so the chances are good.

No comments: