Thursday, December 07, 2006

Multiple Personalities

I am obsessed with the idea that you can show people facts and change their minds. However, I am trying to come to grips with the fact that it just ain't so. Many people just don't want a different perspective, they are fine believing what makes them comfortable regardless of the truthfulness of the belief. Paul Krugman who writes for the NY Times has written an article which I posted on my other blog. http://idignatioin.blogspot.com/

The other blog is called Rightoues Indignation (I know idignation is spelled wrong in the link above, but that is the correct link). I highly recommend the article, but only go there if you are open minded. With two blogs I can have two personalities. This blog can stick to the fun fluffy world that most people like to inhabit. The other one deals with reality in ways some people would just as soon avoid. So by having mutiple personalities I can have the best of both worlds.

No comments: