Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Michael Heather the liar

Michael Heather is a resident of Payson, Arizona. He is a classic right wing dinger, a man who will not hesitate to lie. In a letter to the editor in the Payson Roundup, Michael Heather claimed I was never a judge. Easily Michael Heather could have checked the records in North Dakota and found I had been a municipal judge for 25 years. 

When I confronted Michael Heather at his front door about his lying he refused to talk about it and slammed the door shut. I rang the bell and he came to the door and threatened to punch me. 

Encountering Michael Heather at a town council meeting I again asked him to discuss his lying. Again he threatened to harm me and walked away.  

Now, this notorious liar is attacking the mayor about integrity. The absurdity of a man with no integrity lecturing about the need for integrity is insane. In his Trump like fashion Michael Heather tells the perfect lie. Like all Republicans who lie in Payson, Arizona they will not accept my challenge to a public forum to address their lies. Each one of them is a littler Trumpster, unable to contend with the truth. 

No comments: