Monday, May 10, 2021

A few purchases Kadizzle really enoyed.

 Yesterday the ebike hit almost 3,500 miles.  Kadizzle has peddled that bike across the country and about half way back. The old Yamaha xt250 has also been a pleasing purchase.  Last but not least was the S2 10,3 sailboat.  Kadizzle made a huge mistake selling that boat and he misses it like an old friend.  Would buy it back if he could. 

Back to the ebike.  Cannot recommend it enough.  If city people would use ebikes instead of cars so much would be accomplished. Even if you ride to the city then use the bike. Kadizzle has been trying to convince his children to get one.  Riding a bike in Denver is so much better than a car.  You can buzz downtown on the wonderful bike paths.  Winky just asked what I was writing.  I told her it was the three things I liked in my life.  She said did I include her. Kadizzle said no, it is just things I purchased.  Well I guess I have to include Winky.  She has cost me dearly, but been a good product.  I am sure it cost me well over a million to have Winky, but then there is the cooking, ect.  Winky has run very economically.  She buys few cloths, is a good shopper, cooks better than the best, and has been a great mom and grandma.  Last but not least she has the strength to endure a mean old overweight, unkempt lumpy, lazy husband. So Winky was well worth the purchase price. 



No comments: