Friday, June 01, 2018

Tap into the supply of idiots

Kadizzle has always been amazed by crooked stump preaches.  Even as a teenager Kadizzle would listen to these crooked preachers bilk stupid people on his hometown radio station WWVA.  So it is amusing to see the latest crook asking his congregation to buy him a new 64 million dollar jet so he can spread the word of Jesus.  Jesus already has two jets he has given the crook, but the man of the lord say he needs a jet that can fly nonstop so he can get the word out.  In addition to this crooked man of the lord you have Joel Epstein who also bilks the ignorant for millions.  The real amazing thing is this type of fraud is tax free.  The first guy has a 35, 000 square for home the lord has provided him. 

So Kadizzle wants to be a crooked preacher.  If you are reading this send me all you can in cash. God only accepts cash, not credit cards. I will pray for you and you will get ten times what you send me.  I promise. It might take awhile, but be patient. However, I need the money to do the lords work right now.  I need to reach people who are hard to reach with the word of the lord.  My mission is different.  I am trying to reach native Americans on lake Sakakawea.  Sure I have a sailboat now, but I need a much larger boat so I can stay out for weeks.  A two million dollar boat would enable me to sail deep into the badlands and preach.  Some of the poor wretched souls have drinking problems. I would like to equip my boat with a bar so I can lure them on board to preach the word of Jesus to them.  Now, if you do not want to help out of the goodness of your heart, I must remind you how hot hell is and how God frowns on cheap people who will not send me money.  No telling what might happen to you if you do not support God's mission.  Remember anything you send me is tax deductible.  So anyone who sends money will get a picture of me on the new boat with some inebriated people I may be trying to save. God bless every one of you and especially those willing to open their wallets to spread the word on the new sailboat named "Words on the Wind".  God Bless, please hurry people are going to hell just because you are so cheap.

No comments: