Thursday, August 12, 2021

Down here among the unwashed the good is all undone

 There is coffee on the table and kindness in the air. My eyes they open slowly and look around the room. Listen to your heart that beats and follow it with both your feet. 

We watched our friends grow up together, and we saw them as they fell. Some of them fell into heaven, some of them fell into hell. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with Winky by my side. I am not singing for the future, I am not dreaming of the past, I m not talking of the first times, I never think about the last. 

Well old Kadizzle woke up this morning and he is listening to music as usual. Some of the words float on the day so well. So be easy and free when your drinking with me. I am a man you don't meet everyday. Come fill up your glasses with brandy and wine. So be easy and free when your drinking with me, I am a man you don't meet every day. Stangely last night we partied with the AA group. There was no brandy and wine, but we had some good food.

No comments: