Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Scott Hennen the Liar

 Yesterday I called KFYR radio and spoke to Scott Hennen on his radio show.  I was surprised he let me bombast his lying and his support for Trump. Of course he maintains Trump is innocent. I accused Scott Hennen of lying and being a propagandist for Trump. It was amazing how long Hennen let me speak, usually he cuts me off by going to a commercial or simply hanging up.  After the call was over Hennen said I lied about where I called from.  I am in Roosevelt, Arizona, and that is where I called from.  Hennen must have thought I was calling from North Dakota.  I emailed Hennen and asked him to retract his accusation.  I am sure he will not.  There are endless ways I can prove I called from Arizona.  Hennen has a habit of promoting untruths, conspiracy theories, and any distortion that will support Trump. The sad thing is Hennen has a group of simple minded Hoopleheads in North Dakota that believe him. 

No comments: