Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Discussing my AIDS and VD at the Library



Kadizzle is sitting at the Apache Junction Library. A very nice facility. In order to use their internet you must get a card for a dollar a week. When I got in line for my card the young woman insisted I get in line. At the time I was in line there was just one person there besides me, so it was obvious I was second in "Line". I explained to the young woman that my leg hurt, and I wanted to lean against the counter. She insisted I get in "line". Then she proceeded to explain to me people had to stand in line because they discuss very private things with people seeking to use the internet. In my mind I just wondered what could be so private. When my turn in line came the woman asked me what I wanted. I explained I wanted to discuss some private things, my AIDS, and my venereal disease. The woman who was in front of me was packing up her stuff and heard the whole conversation, she began laughing, but poor little library lady was just wound so tight she glared at me.

No comments: