Monday, August 17, 2020

Playing with the dingers.

 Kadizzle enjoys toying with the simple minded.  On the facebook rant system some woman named Deb responded to Kadizzle with 

Mike Quinn

 I see you are a liberal piece of shit

Curious Kadizzle looked up the profile of the person.  Deb seemed to be a bit overweight.  Now, a disclaimer.  Kadizzle has too much chicken meat hanging around his middle.  Anyway here is the response to Deb

Deb, I love you more than you can imagine. Saving you from the mental illness that has eaten away at your brain is important to me. Seeing you consumed by the Trump cult brings me such sorrow. You can be cured, but you need to cooperate. You must turn off Fox News, you need to pick up a real newspaper, and turn off KFYR radio. You can come alive, you can learn to think and reason. I am here to help, but you must participate. Seeing you floundering in the darkness of Republican thought saddens me. Once there was hope for people like you, but since Trump has supplied you with the opium of stupidity it will be a struggle to make you normal. Please try. With all my love for those caught in the web of ignorance I pray for you. And stay away from that pie.

The number of Debs out there is frightening.  This morning Kadizzle noticed another friend sopping up the right wing lies like mothers milk.  The simplest logic would server these people well.  My friend is sponsoring a video that claims mail in voting is unsafe.  She promotes the idea that mail in ballots are marked Republican and Democrat.  The post office just throws away those marked to vote for Republicans.  I asked for her source for this bogus video, of course there is no way to trace back these crazy things, but the cult members love them.  You can always see Jesus face in the clouds and on burnt toast if you you just give it a try. 

No comments: