Monday, April 25, 2011

Franklin Graham, the Junior Rat of Billy Graham

Franklin Graham came down today on the side of Donald Trump. If you examine the life of his daddy the lickspittle preacher, you would see daddy was a racist, of the worst sort. Now, the junior Rat has come out and said Obama has the "Seed of Islam" in him. Franklin sure learned from Daddy.

My first experience with old Billy was when he was bilking my mother. My mother sent Billy money. One day I wrote Billy and complained about Billy bilking my mother. I made up a figure out of thin air about how much the Graham crooks were getting from my mother. The Billy Graham scammers wrote back and told me to the cent how much they had bilked from my mother. Billy had a typical preachers sucker list. Billy knew what strings to pull to get the most out of a sucker. Was it starving children, Africans, or Indians. Like so many crooked preachers most people never looked closely at what old Billy was up to. Check out the actual recordings between Graham and Richard Nixon and the anti Semitic crap they were both spewing. Franklin supporting Trump? Does Franklin not have a clue about the immoral Rat Trump is?

No comments: