Friday, June 25, 2010

God doesn't like nicknames

Lord Kadizzle is terrible for giving people nicknames. Today a cute little Jehovah's Witness girl showed up in my driveway. Being the terrible sinner I am she got the Kadizzle religion lecture. One thing that has struck Kadizzle as strange are some of the silly rules God has. The little lady told me you must call God by his correct name. She was amazed when I told her I knew it was Yahweh. God is just his nickname according to the Jehovah's gang. If you don't get it right, you don't get in. This was part of my lecture. Kadizzle cannot tolerate a petty God, Yahweh or whatever. It seems very contrite to send someone to hell because they call you by your nick name. People often call me Quinn, as if it were my first name. I don't mind a bit, but I would surely not say "You will go to hell for that". So if you do get to heaven be sure to say "Hello Yahweh". Now, it just occurred to me why the guy I saw in the parking lot in Page Arizona was so mad at me. He was dressed like Jesus, and for all intents and purposes that is who he looked like since he even had a beard. I said to him "How is every thing going today Jesus". He was pissed and just scowled at me. Now, if I had called him Yahweh he probably would have said "Fine my son, and welcome to Page Arizona, this is a close to heave as you will ever get".

No comments: