Friday, May 04, 2018

Gaslighting

Kadizzle studied the term gas lighting for awhile last night.  Use of the term comes from an old movie.  In the movie some evil character turns the gas lights up and down and makes them flicker.  His wife sees the lights changing.  The man acts as if the lights did not change, even though he knows it is him that is manipulating the lights. The woman begins to question her sanity.

Trump is the master of gas lighting.  Trump gives the rich a tax break and tells the simple minded they got one. The simple minded believe Trump is their sugar daddy.  Trump has the Hoopleheads so confused they don't know what is real and what is not.  One day Trump tells the Hoopleheads one thing and the next day the story changes 180 degrees.  The Hoopleheads by their contract with the Republican Party must believe everything Trump says.  This makes it hard for the Hoopleheads to keep up.  Now to make matters worst some of the reporters on Fox News state media are helping with the confusion.  When everyone is supposed to lie in unison and someone makes up a new lie without telling everyone else it creates confusion.  So in the end the best thing for the Hoopleheads to do is take the advice of George on Sienfield " If you believe it, it is true".   Now if you believe one thing at ten in the morning and Fox tells you just the opposite at noon don't worry, the truth is very flexible.

Kadizzle got on that lying scale in the bathroom this morning.  There is no scale that puts out fake news like the one in our bathroom.  According to that liberal lying scale gravity is pushing down on me even though I know I am getting thinner every day.  Of course the same people that made the scale have made these cameras that take fake pictures showing me chubby.  People lie about seeing  me in the kitchen eating indiscriminately and I have to pay them   $130,000 to quit telling people I ate all the ice cream.  My legal team is suing the company that manufactured the scale.  We all know that just because there are a lot empty ice cream containers in our kitchen I had nothing to do with it.  Yes, there is collusion.  The scale is colluding with the refrigerator.  Why do people tell me I am overweight when they know it is clear Hillary ate cookies.  Look at me, look at Hillary, who do you think at the cookies?  Lets not concentrate on the scale nonsense, lets look at what Bill Clinton did that is more relevant.  Bill  got caught in the cookie jar.  Everyone eats cookies so what if I did eat cookies, other people ate cookies.  OK, I did have some cookies, but I did not get them in the kitchen I paid a lawyer to bring them to me in the backyard, so I had nothing to do with it.  The lawyer is paid to do what he thinks is necessary to protect my reputation.  I did not want the cookies, but what were we supposed to do with the cookies when he brought them out.  Sure just leave them in the yard?  How would that look?  It would look like I ate cookies and ate so many I left some in the yard.  Now you see why I had to eat the cookies so fake news would not spread? OK, maybe I did eat the ice cream, but no one mentioned the refrigerator wasn't working it was going to melt.  How did I know I accidentally unplugged it.  So what if it was obvious to Mrs. Kadizzle the refrigerator was unplugged? There were some Russians in Hazen, and they want me to look bad and more than likely they unplugged the refrigerator.  I am smart, and I use words, good words, lots of words, so just follow my tweets and everything will be clear.

No comments: