Monday, September 24, 2012

The voices

Often I also hear voices in the refrigerator.  The ones in the refrigerator I often listen too. Many times they plead that they are cold and would prefer to be in my stomach.  Too many times I take pity on some old pork chop or left over meat loaf.

It is a good thing no one else can hear the voices.  Yesterday I was at the beach, and some of the things the voices said were not for public consumption.  Many times they tell me to have another drink, or somehow distract me before I pull my zipper up.  The worse thing is when the voices get me confused and then the voice of The Commander interrupts and brings me back to reality.  Right now the voices are saying it would not hurt to eat a little lunch.  It would not surprise me if they talk me into eating too much and tell me I can cut back at dinner. That is their usual tactic.

No comments: