Friday, September 04, 2009

Do I really live on this planet?

Listening to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck make me wonder if by mistake Lord Kadizzle landed on the wrong planet. To hear the total nonsense of these people shot out over the airwaves, and know people soak it up and believe it shock me. Glen Beck has gone totally nuts. Last night it was terrific watching Kieth Olberman make fun of him, but to think people actually believe the lunacy he shoots out amazes me.

On the way to Bismarck yesterday my old right wing nut case friend that used to live up the street told me he believes there are "Death Panels". Obama is going to speak to school children to encourage them to get good grades and the lunies are saying it is a communist plot. Do I really live on this planet? Can we really be this stupid and still exist?

No comments: