Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Jihad Day Lord Kadizzle takes on the Back Crackers

Yesterday Blue Cross sent me an email with some information I requested. I am paying over ten dollars per month for coverage by Chiropractors. I hate Chiropractors, they are modern day witch doctors. They are the singe biggest fraud perpetrated on health care consumers. If you are willing to do your homework you will find the whole profession has no basis in science and there is not data to support what they claim. So today I started my Chiropractor jehad.

These scoundrel went to the ND legislature and had Chiropractic care mandated in all ND insurance policies. Of course the hoopleheads fell for it lock stock and barrell. Consumer Reports research indicates that Chiropractors and message therapist run neck and neck for results. The message therapist are honest. They just rub you and make you feel good. On the other hand the vodoo guys make all sorts of wierd claims and charge twice as much.

No comments: