Sunday, March 29, 2009

When I die, I don't want to go to Heaven

Lord Kadizzle woke up early this morning thinking of Bruce Springstien's lyrics "When I die, I don't want to go to Heaven, I would not do Heaven's work well". Thinking of all the torture, ruining of cultures, selling of Indians into slavery, and the rest of the great deeds done in the name of religion I can see were Bruce is coming from. The mindless stupidity of missionaries who went around the world and spread disease, and ruined cultures that were funtioning perfectly. Simple minded Mormons running door to door promotiong their cult when they have nut cases in their own back yard forcing fourteen year old girls to marry eighty year old men. Massive cathedrials built to banckrupt poor people while they live in shacks. "When I die, I don't want to go to heaven, I would not do heavens work well". The scum sucking guys like Pat Roberson robbing old ladies, the fundamentalist that put Bush in office. On it goes.

No comments: