Monday, July 23, 2007

104 Today in Hazen


Lord Kadizzle and The Commander have been trying to cope with the heat. Lately the weather here seems like a prelude to Hell. It is good training for me because I am sure that is my destination. We have no air conditioning, so our only escape is to go to the basement. This is part of the training for eternal damnation. We are trying to cool the house at night then close it up. To some extent this technique works. However, today we may go to Bismarck and spend the day in the mall. It will be cool, but if we buy a new television it will be expensive cooling. Our old set gave up the ghost, so we are currently watching the tiny one for our camper. The Commander is caught up in watching the Tour de France. I love the tour, because it cuts down on my supervision, and the number of orders issued by headquarters.

No comments: