Monday, January 08, 2018

IQ test

Got up today and measured my IQ.  Next I realized Trump and I measure our IQ the same way.  We go in the bathroom and stand on this little square platform. It gives you your IQ instantly. Like Trump mine has been going up steadily.  Around Christmas it started to surge.  Strangely when I exercise my IQ and blood pressure go down. Like Trump I have realized my IQ can go up if I eat at McDonalds and lay in bed with Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Most people do not have an IQ over 200.  Kadizzle does. You see a lot of people with high IQs driving the electric carts at Wallmart.  There is good evidence high IQ people voted trump into office.  My IQ machine will read your IQ in lbs or kilograms.  You are smarter in pounds than kilograms.  That is how I got really smart.

Trump has taught me a lot about being intelligent.  All you have to do is simply declare yourself intelligent.  Can you imagine Trump at a job interview.  "What do you consider your greatest strengths?".  " I am really intelligent, biggly stable, and I have a big button".  "What do you think would be a good strategy for acquiring wealth?"  " Start by inheriting money, then buy things without paying your bills, hide your income tax, and go bankrupt a couple times if you need to".

Our children need a role model, and we are so glad Trump has shown them what skilled lying, nasty talk, and broken promises can do if properly applied. 


No comments: