Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Just Breathe

Oh I am a lucky man to count on both hands all the ones I love.  Some Folks just have one, others have none.  Sitting here with the sun coming up and the day is going to be fine.  Listening to Willie Nelson with some good advice.  Wake up with the sun put on some good music.  Just breathe.  I wonder every day as I look on your face.  Everything you gave.  Did I say that I need you.  Did I say that I want you. If I didn't I am a fool.  No one knows this more than me as I come clean.  Just breath.

Well the trail season is coming to and end and it is a good thing. The bones of the old folks are hurting.  Getting old is like machinery that has had better days.  The knee is hurting.  Old Kadizzle did not get much done yesterday and the crew told him to stay home today.  Not a bad idea.  So here I sit in ecstasy just watching the sun climb in the sky.

When you go south for the winter you cheat.  You have two summers.  The winter summer is just about over and the time to go north for the summer summer is coming.  The pickup will back underneath the Earth Module and the Kadizzles will follow the geese north.   Spring should hit here like a bomb in the next week or two.  All the rain will make the flowers explode.  Humans have their spring, summer,  winter and fall.  Old age is fall. The leaves are turning yellow like it or not.  Just breathe.

No comments: