Saturday, November 03, 2012

Tonight will be fine.

Sometimes I find I get to thinking of the past. When we swore to each other that our love would last. You kept right on lovin and I went on a fast. Now I am to thin and your love is too vast. But I know from your smile, and I know from your eyes that tonight will be fine, will be fine for awhile, will be fine for awhile.

I choose the rooms that I live in with care. The windows are small and the walls are bare. There is only one bed there is only one prayer. There I wait every night for your step on the stair.  And I know from your eyes and I know from your smile that tonight will be fine, will be fine, will be fine for awhile.

Sometimes I see her undressing for me. She is the soft naked lady love meant her to be. She is moving her body so brave and so free. I have got to remember that is a fine memory.  Yet I know from your eyes,  yet I know from your smile that to night will be fine, will be fine, will be fine for awhile.

No comments: