Sunday, July 20, 2008

Al Gore Versus Dunder Head


July 18, Al Gore gave an excellent speech on the climate. Either read it or watch it on youtube, but it is a must. Watching Gore deliver his speech one could only dream about the world we would have if Dunderhead had not become president. Dunderhead has no speaking ability, except the ability to make up words. The wasted years are so obvious when you listen to someone who can put two thoughts together, instead of Dunderhead, and his constant "Were workin hard to put food on your family" crap. Even as the economic ship is sinking Dunderhead just doesn't get it. If you are reading this and you still believe in Dunderhead, please let me know, I want to see exactly what an idiot looks like.

Read Thomas Friedman today
Thomas Friedman must be drinking the same coffee I am. After I wrote my little ditty, I came back to the kitchen and The Commander had his article up on the computer. Of course he is much more erudite and than I am about the idiot we have for a president. It is a must read, plus entertaining.

No comments: