Friday, November 01, 2019

Apology

The stock market popped senseless.  I am sorry for every mean thing I said about the Donald. He is my hero, he has trickled on my stocks.  All my good intentions, and aspirations to be decent be damned, I love the Donald.  Let the poor starve, let the children die, I got cash today.   Oh, the relief.  I feel like a full fledged Republican.  I just want to trickle.  If I can just leave a bigger tip.  Donald, you bought me.  Now I understand the glory of greed.  You just bought the motorcycle I wanted.  If you had to let a few kids go without lunch so what.  I will enjoy the cycle more than the kids will enjoy lunch.  Let's put this in perspective,  you got me headed toward a new sailboat.  Now if I get a new boat someone will have to polish it, right?  One job created, trickle down at work.  Forget every mean thing I said about the Donald and the greedy bastards, I just converted.

No comments: